Introducing the Hygienic IP69K Viewing Window Kit, a cutting-edge solution for food processing and hygiene-critical applications. This innovative solution is meant to protect HMIs experiencing issues with water during washdown. This Window Kit is designed to be field installed directly onto HMI enclosures, creating a waterproof barrier that protects your equipment from water damage.
- Save time and money. No more covering HMIs with bags before washdown!
- Greater durability and superior quality reduces downtime and operating expenses
- Designed for easy installation in the field. Can be mounted with hinge on side or top
- FDA-approved silicone gasket for optimal performance and easy cleaning.
- Hygienic Quarter Turn Locks (Tool-less versions available)
- Resistant to high-pressure water jet and steam cleaning (IP69K)
- Concealed hinges that enable 110° opening angle.
- Smooth finish prevents harmful microorganisms from sticking to the surface
Standard sizes available as well as custom sizes to fit even the most unique applications.